- Complete urinal system designed to maximize performance when including Sloan flush valves
- Thorough wash-down flushing action designed for flush rates of 0.125 gpf, 0.25 gpf, 0.5 gpf and 1.0 gpf (0.5 Lpf, 1.0 Lpf, 1.9 Lpf and 3.8 Lpf)
- Durable, hygienic vitreous china construction, hardware included
- Vandal resistant stainless steel strainer included
- IAPMO certified to meet or exceed ASME ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1 standard
- WaterSense listed by EPA that qualifies for most rebate programs
- Meets ADA guidelines and ANSI A117.1 requirements when installed accordingly
- Certified to meet or exceed GB6952 standard
Top Spud High Efficiency Retrofit Urinal Assembly Universal (PP1.0) – With Logo
Material Master Number:
ISO 9001, ISO 17025, ADA Compliant, cUPC Green Certified, WaterSense Listed, CEC Compliant, CalGreen Compliant, EPD, HPD
Engineering Drawing Number:
If you have any queries about this product, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond within 2 business days.