We are an up and coming world-class global supply chain company with a vision to become the most sought-after supply chain company to work for or to do business with. The platform we are building is the critical component for small-to medium sized companies in optimizing commercial opportunity between China and the rest of the world. In total, the company provides a fully integrated supply chain solution for our strategic partners; and with offices and operations in Hong Kong, Hangzhou, Xiasha, Shaoxing and Atlanta, we can provide a complete global platform — from product development, engineering, manufacturing, exceptional quality assurance, to final delivery of product to any location in the world. In order to support the rapid growth and development of our business, we would like to invite highly committed and experienced professionals to join our team.
- Create product designs using PTC CREO 3D parametric modeling software. Emphasis on assemblies, plastic injection molded parts, castings, vitreous china design.
- Execute validation plans to verify product reliability and compliance to specifications. Conduct testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of products and subsystems. Produce reports and presentations with clear and concise graphical representation of data.
- Perform engineering evaluation on assemblies and components using appropriate analytical tools and practices (FEA, DOE, DFMEA, stack-up analysis, etc.)
- Support manufacturing operations, supply chain, and field support in local region to ensure reliable, manufacturable, and successful products.
- Maintain project documentation per company requirements within the enterprise and product lifecycle management software environments (CAD database, BOMs, Change Control, Validation Plan, DFMEA, Test Reports, etc.).
- Prepare clear and concise documentation for designs, such as drawings, inspection requirements, calibration procedures, engineering reports, and work instructions.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization both orally and in writing. Work effectively with international teams.
- Four year degree in Mechanical Engineering with 3+ years relevant experience.
- Fully fluent in English, with prior international experience in a manufacturing industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of PTC CREO 3D parametric modeling software, surfacing experience highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Software, MS Teams.
- Experience working in an environment with enterprise software and product lifecycle management software (SAP preferred).
- Familiarity with Minitab, or other statistical analysis software package.
- Experience in fluid flow design, and the following manufacturing capabilities: assemblies, plastic injection molding, die casting (zinc brass), machining, and surface finish treatments.
- Experience with engineering tools and best practices such as DFMEA, DOE, FEA, tolerance stack analysis, root cause analysis.
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret industry standards and regulatory codes, knowledge of building and plumbing standards is highly desirable.
- Must possess a high degree of integrity.