We are an up and coming world-class global supply chain company with a vision to become the most sought-after supply chain company to work for or to do business with. The platform we are building is the critical component for small-to medium sized companies in optimizing commercial opportunity between China and the rest of the world. In total, the company provides a fully integrated supply chain solution for our strategic partners; and with offices and operations in Hong Kong, Hangzhou, Xiasha, Shaoxing and Atlanta, we can provide a complete global platform — from product development, engineering, manufacturing, exceptional quality assurance, to final delivery of product to any location in the world. In order to support the rapid growth and development of our business, we would like to invite highly committed and experienced professionals to join our team.
- Create electronics product integration designs by ECAD. Design electronics assemblies, wire harnesses for electronics integration.
- Execute validation plans to verify product compliance to product specifications. Conduct testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of products and subsystems. Produce reports and presentations including clear and concise graphical representations of data.
- Perform engineering evaluation on assemblies and components using appropriate analytical tools and practices (DFMEA, oscilloscope, DMM, power analyzer, etc.)
- Support manufacturing operations, supply chain, and field support in local region to ensure reliable, manufacturable, and successful products.
- Maintain project documentation per company requirements within PLM system (BOMs, validation plan, DFMEA, test reports, etc.).
- Prepare clear and concise documentation for designs, such as drawings, inspection requirements, calibration procedures, product tester specifications, engineering reports, and work instructions.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization both orally and in writing. Coordinate engineering activity with Sloan partners and design sites.
- Mentor and coach colleagues to expand the effectiveness of those around you.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering with 3-7 years of industry experience. 3+ years working electronics manufacture industry.
- Fluent in English, international experience highly desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of popular ECAD software, such as Altium, OrCAD, etc. Ability to understand schematics and troubleshooting PCBs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, MS Teams.
- Expertise in design for the following manufacturing processes: assemblies, electronics integration.
- Experience with engineering best practices such as DFMEA, DOE, FEA, tolerance stack analysis, root cause analysis, fishbone analysis.
- Experience with electronics manufacture processing. Familiar with PCB fabrication and assembly processing.
- Experience with LabView programming. Ability to design and fabricate production testers.
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret industry standards and regulatory codes. Knowledge of building and plumbing standards is highly desirable.
- Hands on lab experience and strong trouble shooting skills.
- Must possess a high degree of integrity.